Requesting a service: Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, mentioning all the necessary requirements (persons, date, flight number etc.) and special preferences or needs you may have (children, child seats, luggage, health issues, etc.)
• Booking a service: All emails are being answered within 24 hours. If not, please contact +30 6972015608 (available also in WhatsApp and Viber). Once you are ready to book, you will receive an email reservation quoting all the details you will have provided, all the agreed requirements, the agreed amount, the bank details and payment conditions. Please check carefully and inform us that everything is correct. Once your email confirmation is completed, you agree to the terms and conditions of our company, described below. To finalize your booking, we will send you the final email confirmation form, which is also your contract with Nestor Tours and Transfers
• Changes in the booking after the email confirmation must be done by the same person who has made the booking and must be reconfirmed by us.
• During the tour, Nestor Tours and Transfers is not responsible for any injury, illness, death or loss of any kind of property.
• The drivers have to follow the laws and traffic regulations. As a result, they can drop you off to the closest point of the sites that they are allowed to. They can also make stops, so you can take pictures or for anything else you may need, as long as it is considered safe and not a traffic violation.
• Our drivers will be waiting for you at the point they left you, near the Van. Our drivers can provide you some information about the places and archeological sites that you will be visiting, but they are not licensed tour guides, meaning that they are not allowed to escort you to the sites or guide you.
• Tour Guide: In case you want a professional licensed tour guide, you can let us know, and our company will provide you with one at an additional cost, depending on whether you want him or her to escort you during the whole tour or just guide you at the archeological sites.
• Our vehicles are new, 1-year-old and very clean. Also are equipped according to the latest European standards. They are also frequently checked, very well maintained and serviced according to the Mercedes-Benz instructions. However, we cannot be responsible for any unexpected mechanical problems or breakdowns. In any such case, we can ensure you that we will try to find a solution as soon as possible, so that the tour or the transfer will be continued and completed with safety.
• Meeting your driver: At the airport, you will meet your driver at the arrival hall. He will be holding a sign with your name. If you can’t find him, please call us immediately at +306972015608. It is very important not to leave the arrival hall, because it will be very difficult to find you when he doesn’t know where you are. We are always informed about early or late arrivals, so you do not have to worry about that. The service will be accomplished as agreed.
We have the right to cancel or discontinue the service in the following cases:
• Extremely bad weather conditions or natural disasters (flood, earthquake, forest fires)
• General strikes, civil insurrections, war
• Client’s delay more than 1 hour without us being notified
In these cases it is impossible, or even very dangerous, to complete a service, and you will receive a full refund.
- Prices do not include tickets for admission to Museums or Archaeological sites, drinks or food.
- Ferryboat or bridge costs are not included.
- All prices include tolls
- We provide, free of charge, a child seat and/or booster seat.
- We provide free Wi-Fi
- Itineraries from 00:00 to 05:00 are being charged with an additional charge of 20 euro / hour.
- Itineraries beyond the specified hours are charged with an additional charge of 15 euro / hour.
- In case the desired itinerary is not mentioned in the above price list, please send us a message and we will notify you within 24 hours.
- Prices include free bottled ice water.
- 100% refund in case of canceling 5 days before the service
- 50% refund in case of canceling 24 hours before the service
- NO refund in case of canceling the last 24 hours before the tour or in case of no showing without notice
- 100% refund in case you have to cancel a service due to force majeure (your flight was canceled, your cruise ship didn’t dock, or you had health issues)